- Freedom Boat Club, www.freedomboatclub.com/
Hair Stylist, Salon & Spa:
Holistic living, companions:
- Richard Rogers, https://www.facebook.com/Sweet-Life-Home-Care-138185440140880/
- Patricia Bediako, Love at Home Care firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy, nutritious, ready to eat food:
- Marie & Todd Brown, www.brownsmeals.com/
- Pamletta Dorsett, 941-655-8345 www.harborstarins.com
- Heather Reichle, 941-564-6540 https://northport.greatflorida.com
- Mary Elizabeth Petty, 941-493-2100 x 2255 MPetty@aaasouth.com
- WeCare, Kathy Parrish 941-380-MOVE Kathy@wecaretn.com
- Sun Newspapers, http://www.yoursun.com/
- AARP – Information for seniors in the US.
- CARP – Supports Canadian seniors.
- Seniors Canada – Official Canadian web site for seniors.
- AARP Foundation Benefit Outreach Program – Find benefit programs and eligibility requirements.
- Eldercare Locator – Resources for older adult and caregivers.
- National Council on the Aging – Provides assistance in finding government and agency benefit programs for seniors.
- LIHEAP – Assistance with utility bills and energy-related costs.
- Reverse Mortgage Loans – Information on how reverse mortgages work.
- Supplemental Security Income – Information on SSI program and eligibility requirements.
- Alzheimer’s Association – The leading voluntary health organization for Alzheimer care, support and research.
- Centers for Medicare an Medicaid Services – Information on eligibility programs, and state Medicaid manuals.
- Medicare – Details on Medicare program, including coverage, providers, cost and more.
- National Organization of Professional Geriatric Care Managers – Provides a searchable database of GCMs.
- Assisted Living Facilities : Weighing the Options – Advice on selecting and assisted care facility.
- Breaking Down Older- Adult Residential Choices – A summary and description of senior housing options.
- National Association of Home Builders – Find a CAPS professional in your area.
- SNAPforSenios – Locate elderly care housing, independent and assisted living communities, nursing homes, retirement communities, and more.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys – Information on estate planning, probate, and other elder legal concerns, plus referrals to elder attorneys in the area.
- National Senior Citizens Law Center – Legal information and legislative advocacy for low-income seniors.