Buying a home could be the single most expensive financial transaction you will ever make. So, the community you choose should fit your lifestyle and budget. Southwest Florida communities are as different as fingerprints. A professional realtor knows these differences, and can help you sort through and find the right community, and the right home.
Some people like to start with how they feel about a community. Here is a video about Charlotte County!
– What do you like to do in your free time? Nearby activities can range from upscale theater, fine dining, and home tours, to deep sea fishing, kayaking, and sunning on the beach.
– Do you enjoy friendly neighbors? Lots of children? Adults only? A gated community with people similar in age might suit.
– Would you love to have a boat right outside your door? There are waterfront properties on the many canals and rivers, some with easy access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico.
– Do you need to support an ailing family member? Then you’ll want to be close to services such as rehabilitation, counseling and medical services.
– Do you prefer privacy? There are many wooded, open areas in Southwest Florida for building your custom home. Valerie is familiar with many of the local builders and can provide you with introductions and support throughout the build process.
– What is your budget? The answer to this key question will help to define your options – whether your lifestyle is simple, outdoors or arts oriented.
With a network of lenders, inspectors, and service professionals, Valerie has the experience and network to help you avoid common pitfalls that can cause headaches for many buyers.